Microcredentials for School and District Leaders
Featured Microcredential: How to Disaggregate Data
Being able to disaggregate data is a core skill for using data to improve student achievement. In this microcredential, you'll build the foundation for disaggregation with achievement data. You'll learn why it's important to disaggregate, how to disaggregate, and most importantly, how to analyze disaggregated achievement data.
Microcredentials in Numbers
Number of Courses
Number of Enrollees
Percent of Awarded Badges
Coming Soon: More High-Quality Microcredentials!
The Data Series
- How to Disaggregate Data
- Analyze Michigan's Retained in Grade Report
- How to Analyze Virginia's School Profile Report
- Introduction to Text-Dependent Analysis
- Working with the TDA Prompt
- How to Write Student Questions Around Graphs, Charts, Maps, and Other Visuals